Hannes Pasqualini was born in Bolzano, where he currently lives and works. He studied film at Zelig in Bolzano and at the Universität der Künste in Berlin. Later he graduated in design at the Free University of Bolzano.
Currently he works part-time as a web and media designer for the agency helios.bz; the rest of the time he works as a freelance illustrator, writes and illustrates short comics and graphic novels.
- X-Novo (story by Roberto Mascia), Bottero Edizioni 2004
- Round and Round (story by Andrea Campanella), Cut-UP Comix 2006
- Giétz! (story by Andrea Campanella), Tunué 2010
- Album (collection of works), Tunué 2010
- Has created short stories and illustrations for several anthologies and magazines, among those: Inguine Mah!gazine, Resistenze, Futuro Anteriore, Libro Piccolo di Bugie, Monstars, ZeroTolleranza, Mono and Panik Elektro.
- Winner of Blog&Nuvole 2009, by Fondazione Cologni and Triennale di Milano
- Best Italian Comic Artist, Treviso Comicbook Festival 2010, Carlo Boscarato Award
- Giétz! is best Italian Comic at Romics 2010
- Monster Show – Inoperable, Vienna 2006
- Futuro Anteriore – Napoli Comicon 2007
- Is that Giètz? – Camera a sud – Bologna, 2010 (Bilbolbul Comic Festival)
- Giètz! - Fattoria di Camporomano – Massarosa (LU) – 2010 (Massarosa Jazz Festival)